Benefits of Online Classes for Students
Here are the benefits of online classes-
- Affordable: Unlike the big coaching institutes, GharPeShiksha provides quality video lectures with highly qualified teachers at an extremely affordable rate. Gone are the days when only the students of elite coaching institutes used to score high marks in all the National level exams, GharPeShiksha helps the students to alleviate the financial barrier so that every student irrespective of their family background can avail quality education.
- Recorded Lectures: It’s not always the case when you sit with impervious enthusiasm while attending a lecture. Sometimes we are completely exhausted to attend the class but in the offline classroom, skipping the lecture would have the opportunity cost of missing essential concepts of the subject.
- To tackle this problem, we have come up with recorded video lectures which can be watched later, and to add a feather to the cap these videos can be watched multiple times to gain a deeper understanding of the subject.
- Best Teachers: Just imagine what haplessness a situation will create where students are willing to study but the lack of quality teaching faculty doesn’t allow them to do so. GharPeShiksha ensures quality education with the best teachers, everywhere in the country where the internet can reach. And now you don’t need to travel to the “big cities” to prepare for your exams. Our platform will serve you at your home.
- Study Material: We understand that sometimes it becomes difficult for the students to decipher the meaning of a certain text written in their standard textbooks. That is why we provide PDF notes to our students so that they don’t need to mess with the book. They can refer to the notes throughout their preparation.
How GharPeShiksha Can Help?
What if I tell you that all the benefits of online classes can be availed with one single platform? Yes! It’s GharPeShiksha which will provide you with everything you need at your home. But why choose GharPeShiksha there are many other platforms as well? So here are the exclusive features of our platform which makes it invincible in the field of providing quality education.
- Live Interactive Classes: To give students the best learning experience we provide live classes also. Now you don’t need to wait for the separate doubt session (that too our platform provides) to clear your doubts, you can ask your queries through the chatbox and get an instant response from the educator. Moreover, in the live classes, you will be more attentive to the teacher.
- Test Series: If you are thinking of sitting for the exams only in the actual examination then let me tell you it’s a terrible idea, you will feel anxiety and the lack of time management will obviate you from fetching good marks. So it’s better to test yourself through our monthly and weekly tests that will help you to practice in an exam hall-like environment.
- Individual Counseling with Subject Experts: It’s not very rare to see students struggling to find what fits them best, whether it is their career option or the million-dollar question “what is the best way to study ?” Our platform provides special counseling sessions for all student-related problems so that nothing prevents you from reaching your goals.
- Record of each student’s progress: Keeping the track of a student’s performance is very essential; we can’t help someone if we don’t know their problem. A progress report will highlight the areas where you are doing well and in contrast, will also show the scope of enhancement.
Few tips to optimize your Learning Experience
- Don’t get dependent on recorded lectures they are only an aid to help in the situation of unavailability of a student. Live classes are always better.
- Don’t skip any lectures. If you’re unable to attend it live go for the recorded lecture but don’t skip it.
- Take all the weekly and monthly tests; to check your progress, it is very crucial to analyze your marks in these tests. Even if you haven’t studied well for the test, do appear in it at least you will get accustomed to the ambiance of the examination hall.
- Don’t be reluctant to ask a question. Learning requires frequent doses of knowledge which can be inculcated through asking the right questions.
- Always revise the lecture by yourself. You see the role of teachers is only 30%, the remaining 70% has to be filled by your self-study.